A honeymoon in India is considered by some to be the most romantic honeymoon destination in the world. With its kaleidoscopic beauty and astounding cultural diversity its not hard to see why. Not to mention India boasts one of the world's greatest testaments to love, the Taj Mahal.
From a romantic camel safari in the Rajasthan desert; idyllic and remote beaches; trekking the mountain valleys of the Himalayas; to luxury ancient royal forts and palaces that are now heritage hotels, India offers a dazzling array of romantic destinations and experiences. If you consider yourself to be a slightly adventurous couple, India will be perfect honeymoon destination.
• An eclectic mix of textures, colors,
cultures, landscapes and religions.
• The ultimate symbol of love, the Taj Mahal.
• Candle light dinner on a private balcony with a view of the Taj Mahal
• Visit the Amber Fort Palace.
• Romantic dinner on a pontoon anchored in Lake Pichola.
• Experience the opulence of Maharaja's at the luxury hotels
• Romantic and idyllic honeymoon destinations.
• An overnight backwater cruise
• Sooth your senses with an Ayurvedic massage
• Seek blessings at an ancient Indian temple
• Visit the shore temple a UNESCO World Heritage site
An unforgettable honeymoon destination.
A honeymoon in India is guaranteed to be a unique and unforgettable experience. The sights, sounds and aromas of romantic India will be forever embellished in ones mind. From the glamour of the 'Bollywood' film industry in Mumbai to the stunning natural beauty of the Kerala and the white sand beaches strung along the coast, India is a land of romance and intrique - the ultimate honeymoon destination.
The 'Palace on Wheels' has been rated as one of the top ten luxury trains in the world. A weeklong trip on the Palace on Wheels will take you to romantic destinations such as Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Udaipur and of course the famous, Taj Mahal The romantic experience aboard the Palace on Wheels promises an unusual and memorable "once in a lifetime" holiday, just the way your honeymoon ought to be!
Vacation of rajasthan
India beach Holiday
Wildlife and Emerald Backwater Tour
Tour of East India galleries